Staff & Board of Directors (Volunteers)
Club Manager - Catherine
- Manage Registration, Skater/Parent and Coaching Issues.
- Assist Program Co-ordinators
- Report to Board as required.
Office Administrator - Mahin
Board of Directors (Volunteers)
Composition of the Board: The Upper Canada Skating Club Board consists of 5 elected Directors with one being a coach from the Club. Directors is comprised of unpaid volunteers. The Board members meet once a month to ensure that all aspects of running Upper Canada SC are attended to. They give their time and talents to ensure that all skaters enjoy a wonderful and successful skating season!
President - Bruce
- Oversee the running of the club, address any issues that may arise, put forward any changes to programs schedule etc. to be discussed by other board members and then voted on.
- Act as Chair of all Board of Directors and General Meetings.
Vice-President - Barbara
- In the absence of the President , the Vice-President fulfills the duties of the President.
Treasurer - Takako
- Oversee financial operations of the Club.
Secretary - Kristen
- Issue all notices for the Board meetings and General Meetings.
- Prepare the agenda for each meeting in conjunction with the Chair
- Take minutes of each meeting.
Director - Vacant