Summer Ticket Ice (STARSkate only)
To register click here.
To provide flexibility to our skaters in the summer, Upper Canada SC offers Summer Ticket Ice in addition to our regular programs, for our current members only. Current members are those who registered for any programs since the previous September (i.e. previous Fall/Winter, Spring1, Spring2 or Summer seasons).
Non-Club skaters and coaches who are interested in skating on the Ticket Ice session, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that Ticket Ice users (coaches and skaters) must be currently registered with Skate Canada.
- Current club STARSkaters who are at the STAR 1 level or above.
- Current club Adult STARSkaters.
- $25 per session.
- Registration online at least 48 hours prior to the session is required.
(click here and in Quick Search type "Ticket")
- Payment in full by E-Transfer only prior to the session is required. No in-person payments as we have no office at the Paramount Ice Complex.
- MANDATORY to have an Upper Canada STARSKATE-level coach to provide at least one 15-min. private lesson during this session.
- Skaters at the STAR 1 & 2 levels must be in private or semi-private lesson for the entire session.
- Only Skate Canada Certified coaches are to be teaching skaters. Parents/Guardians/Siblings/Friends are prohibited from coaching from rink-side or bleachers.
- Skaters must sign in at the front desk before stepping on the ice.
- Failure to adhere to Ticket Ice Policy by parents or skaters will result in a loss of ticket ice usage privileges.
The Club reserves the right to turn down a Ticket Ice request, where safety concerns, numbers or any other concern warrant.