Test Day Guide
- Check the bulletin board and website regularly for changes to Test Day schedule.
- Return the Test Envelope given to you along with the fee at least 1 day prior to Test Day. Without the envelope and fee, you will not be allowed to test.
- Arrive at the rink 45 minutes prior to your test as there could be schedule changes.
- Dress properly for Test Day.
- For a detailed PDF format of the Test Day Guide, click here.
Test Day Etiquette
Test Day is a significant event in the life of a skater and this is the time when outside judges come to assess our skaters, coaches and the club. Judges are volunteers who work in Skate Ontario as evaluators. They are well trained and are respected within the skating community. As such, we want to put forth our best effort and dress and act in the manner befitting the occasion.
- Parents, please stay within the confines of the spectator area.
- Limit running around the arena for pictures and videos to a minimum.
- Test sheets are provided to the coach approximately 30-45 minutes after the test is over.
- Please do not keep asking when will the results be ready. Wait patiently, your coach will give you your result.
- Test Day is a busy day and is run by volunteers (Board Members). Everyone is operating at full speed while trying to keep the event on time.
- Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.