Guest Skating for Non-Club Members - Policy
To guest skate on our sessions:
- Create an account on our website (member must be an adult/parent, add skater as the participant).
- Send a guest skating request to the club at email@example.com at least 2 days in advance prior to the desired guest skate session(s). Please specify the desired guest skating sessions clearly in the email with date(s) and session(s).
- The office administrator/club manager will verify the numbers on the requested session to ensure that there is space available.
- STAR 3-4 skaters are allowed to guest skate on our STAR 3-4 session on Tuesday and Thursday and on our STAR 3-10 session on Saturday.
- Adult STARSkaters are only allow to guest skate on our Adult STARSkate session on Monday and Thursday.
- Skaters must be able to practice independently.
- Club will then send invoice to the skater/member.
- Guest skating fee must be received by E-transfer prior to the session.
- For skaters who do not have a Skate Canada membership, Skate Canada membership fee ($44) will be added to the invoice.
- Check in with our admin staff before going on the ice.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- The club reserves the right to turn down a request for a skate session where safety concerns and numbers warrant.
- Skaters not adhering to this policy will be asked to leave the ice.
- Skaters who consistently fail to follow the above procedures will have their privilege to guest skate revoked.