STAR 1-5 Assessments
- Skaters who are ready to be assessed will be notified by their group or private coach. Not all skaters will be assessed at the same time.
- Test fee must be paid by E-Transfer prior to the assessment date.
- E-Transfer: Send payment to Uppercanadaskating@bellnet.ca. No password is required. Club is set up with autodeposit. Make sure that information such as skater's name and tests are included in the transfer.
- For STAR 2 and above assessments, proper skating attire must be worn.
- Direct all questions to your private or group coach.
- For a detailed information about Upper Canada SC STAR 1-5 Assessments, click here.
The chart below listed assessments that are available to skaters in the STAR 1-5 Program.