Assessment Day Guide
- Check the bulletin board and website regularly for changes to Test Day schedule.
- COVID Consideration: Test fee must be paid by E-Transfer prior to the assessment date.
- E-Transfer: Send payment to Uppercanadaskating@bellnet.ca. No password is required. Club is set up with autodeposit. Make sure that information such as skater's name and tests are included in the transfer.
- Test fee must be recevied at least 1 day prior to Test Day. You will not be allowed to test if the club has not recevied your test fee by E-transfer.
- Arrive at the rink 45 minutes prior to your test as there could be schedule changes.
- Dress properly for Test Day.
- For a detailed PDF format of the Test Day Guide, click here.
Assessment Day Etiquette
Test Day is a significant event in the life of a skater and this is the time when outside judges come to assess our skaters, coaches and the club. Judges are volunteers who work in Skate Ontario as evaluators. They are well trained and are respected within the skating community. As such, we want to put forth our best effort and dress and act in the manner befitting the occasion.
- Parents, please stay within the confines of the spectator area.
- Limit running around the arena for pictures and videos to a minimum.
- Test sheets are provided to the coach approximately 30-45 minutes after the test is over.
- Please do not keep asking when will the results be ready. Wait patiently, your coach will give you your result.