Guest Skating for STARSkaters
(updated March 2022)
Guest Skating allows skaters to skate on other day(s) in addition to their registered day(s), without having to commit to skate on the additional day(s) for the entire season.
Skaters registered in STAR 1-10 or Adult STARSkate programs can Guest Skate.
Maximum 5 guest skates during the Spring 2022 session.
Process (Club Members)
1) Submit request at least 2 days in advance.
2) Wait for approval and an invoice will be sent by email.
3) Pay guest skating fee by e-transfer prior to the session.
Click here for detailed policies and procedures.
Skaters from different clubs must have a current Skate Canada membership to Guest Skate. Proof must be shown before stepping on the ice.
Skaters not registered as a member with another Skate Canada sanctioned club are not allowed to guest skate unless the membership fee is paid to Upper Canada.
Non-Club members are not allowed to guest skate 1 week prior to a test day or a club competition day.
Maximum 3 guest skates during the Spring 2022 session.
Process (Non-Club Members)
1) Create club account here ("First Time Registering" section).
The "Member" is the parent/guardian; must be 18+. "Participant" is the skater.
2) Submit request at least 2 days in advance.
3) Wait for approval and an invoice will be sent by email.
4) Pay guest skating fee by e-transfer prior to the session.
Click here for the detailed policies and procedures.
Note: coaches not contracted by Upper Canada SC are not allowed to coach on our sessions.
Guest Skating Fee Table
(Fees are per session)
Payment by eTransfer only, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org